Now, I'm sure we all saw the most amazing set of power kicks ever witnessed by anyone a few weeks ago. I have receieved multiple comments asking me on where I learned such moves? Where does one get the motivation to perfect such a dance move? Where can they themselves go to learn this sacred art of dance? Alas, the time to spread such knowledge is upon us. I give you the one and only true master of dance: Audrey. She has been training for years, traveled far and wide to perform her very best in Gunsan City South Korea. The venue is a local watering hole called Zzyzx. I will let the video speak for itself...please send all comments, praises, and requests for more to Audrey herself.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Ummm... so now I really understand why Korea is the land of not quite right. The hoe-down-esque move is particularly stunning.
Really do love the blog! :-)
Post a Comment