Audrey & James' Guestbook!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Captain Russell!

After four years of dedicated service with the U.S. Air Force, James has pinned on Captain! Please now refer to him as "Captain Russell" or "King of the Universe"...which ever you feel most comfortable with. I couldn't be more proud of him and know that he would not be where he is today with out the love and support of his family and friends (and of course Hank!). I am sure you are all curious, if you haven't seen him fly before, what it's like to see a jet take off up close and personal. I have uploaded a video of James taking off so that you can also enjoy it and of course be amazed ;). This day James flew a four-ship (four jets) and he was #4. In this video I only got the last three jets, so James is the third jet to take off! Enjoy!

No comments: