Audrey & James' Guestbook!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Party




So I can't believe that it's Christmas already, the time has just flown by (pun intended). As of 2:00pm (1400 for you military folk) on Christmas Eve I was officially a Mission Ready (MR) Wingman; basically meaning that I'm on the roster and will be suiting up for the big game should any game start up North. So a few hours after this certification is was time to get all dressed up and attend the 80th Fighter Squadron Holiday Party. The location was at the Ritz-Plaza (no affiliation to the RITZ as we know it) in downtown Kunsan City. The party was complete wth open bar for beer and wine, some slideshows, buffet, combat gift exchange, door prizes, games for entertainment/embarassment, and a drunken weapons officer dressed up like santa for the kids...all in all a standard holiday party scene. The meal was a little non-standard (pictured) as it was not quite the lamb/turducken that I'm used to...but seeing as how this is the land of not quite right it seemed to fit in perfectly.