Audrey & James' Guestbook!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Halloween


So I made it through the month of October successfully. A few new bruises from crud matches on Fridays, a newly found hatred for MOP 4 chemical gear (see picture above) as we finish out a week long exercise, and another new reason to celebrate is upon us...Halloween. Our squadron has decided to host 'THE' Halloween party; talk it up, it's going to be a great time. If you're not in costume, then you're not allowed in and prizes for best costume. The location: Bruni's (our squadron hooch) Festivities begin at 8:00 (2000 for you military types). My costume, late notice, with nothing to really go on...straight up gangsta style, complete with what I like to call Irish cornrows. Now that I have set the stage...enjoy the following pictures:














At the stroke of midnight, we say goodbye to October and welcome No Hair November with a smile and a nice set of sheers:



A Glimpse of the before and after. All in all, great night.

No comments: